Saturday 11 January 2014

Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014!

         Can't remember since when i quit from writing blogs, yes, must be years ago. Funny as i have the urge of doing it recently, there it is, following my heart, i created this blog for Max and me. I hope he would like here as much as i do, so we OWN this space for both of us to share thoughts, feelings, happiness and lot's of memories to cherish...    

      I have loads to write here in mind, and will not hesitate to do so in the future, and hope we both can take sometime to look after this space. Since it's a start, let's simply celebrate this moment and embrace the joy of our journey - Max and I walked pass 2013 together in London through the start of 2014... Let's hope this is a sign of happiness bringing in life will never ever stop... xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment